For our work and productive process is compactness and strict .
1. The mesh fabric per square weight and size requirement. If client can't say the weight, tell the saler which place use this fabric, they will give client, right weight fabric advise.
2. The quantity.
3. The fabric width.
4. The fabric color.
5. The Fireproofing grade require, Anti-UV garde, Colour fastness, Stretching resistance Or customer requriements separately.
6. Packing: Each roll in 50 meter, 100 meter or others. The packing detail requirement.
7. Delivery time.
And the price ....... Before produce, all thing will be clear on this step.
1. On this step, The worker need to matching Pandora color swatches to do the client require color.
2. The technicists are dosing according to the requirements of customers, with all kinds of raw materials. Then on the machine do sample wire.
3. use the sample wires compare with sampel fabric, to sure the color is same.
4. All thing will well. The product department will do the wire in order require quantity. On machine do large quantity wires.
5. Next the workers will be woven the fabric on the machine. Fix the woven shape. Last finish the fabric.
6. Cut the fabric 50 meter or 100 meter per roll , as client to packing:
(On this step the Production Director , manager and saler will check the fabric , to sure no problem, total as client requirements )
For the quality contral it is more, On the webiste only show parts. If have other requirement, contact us.
Scope/Range:Textilene mesh fabric
Issued By:Pony Testing International Group
Scope/Range:Color Fastness To Crocking
Issued By:SGS-CSTC Stamdards Tecjmocal Services Co Ltd
Scope/Range:As requested by client, SVHC screening is performed according to: (i) one hundred and sixty three (163) substances in the Candidate List of Substances of Very High Concern (SVHC) for authorization published by European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) on and before